10 on 10 - July Edition
10 on 10 is a group project connecting a circle of photographers from around the world. We each post 10 images on the 10th of each month. My son Jaxon is one lucky little man. He spends most every Friday evening with his grandparents for "Fun Friday" and in the Summer they visit the cutest little ice cream parlor called the Rock House. This is by far the BEST ice cream I've ever tasted. Blue Bell's got nothin' on 'em!
For July I share with you a Summer evening at the Rock House. I scream! You scream! We all scream for ICE CREAM:
1, 2. The Rock House in Palmer Lake, Colorado
3. The happiest boy on earth (while eating ice cream)
4. My favorite flavor is the Cappuccino. Mmmm...delicious!
5. Jax bogarts Papa's ice cream
6. He decides to share with Papa
7, 8, 9, 10. Jax makes new friends
11, 12. The ice cream buzz
13. Full tummy
14. Forget the rain, eat more ice cream!
Follow the circle of my amazing girlfriends from around the world starting with the fabulous Janine Coveney from Australia!